Leave the housework and cooking behind and experience the pleasure of good company in secure surroundings. You may come and go as you please, entertain your family and friends in your room, the lounges or sitting areas. For added security, staff are available to respond to emergencies around the clock.
To make the move to your new home, download the application and return it to:
Battle River Lodge
429 5th Avenue
Wainwright, AB T9W 2R1
Fax: (780) 842-6664
Applications are also available at our office located at Battle River Lodge.
The application process:
- Return completed application form to Battle River Lodge
- Have medical form completed by doctor and returned to Battle River Lodge
- Battle River Lodge will contact you for priority interview *
- Resident applicant is placed on a waitlist for the next available room
- Room becomes available and next resident is called for acceptance or rejection of room offer
- Residents who reject offer must reapply for residency
*Priority interviews are legislated by the province of Alberta to determine the resident who most needs the next available room. Criteria for the interview include such things as ability to maintain their environment and health; degree of independence; along with household needs. For a detailed description, please contact us for further information.